To add tags to your project:
- Login to https://app.plangrid.com and click the sheets tab. Click the list view button to switch to list view (tags can only be added and modified for multiple sheets through list view).
- Select the sheets you want to tag by clicking on them, searching for them, or by clicking 'Select All'. You can also click and drag down the list to select multiple sheets. Selected sheets will be highlighted in blue.
- Click on the 'Edit Tags' link that appears above the list once at least one sheet is selected.
- Click the word 'ADD' to add a tag field, and type your new tag name into the field that appears. Click 'Save' to set your tags.
- Click on the black X next to the name of the tag to remove any of the tags.
Your new tag will appear as a bubble under the heading 'filter by tag'. Just click on the bubble to filter out the sheets associated with that tag.
Note: Unused tags will automatically disappear from the list when the tag has been removed from all sheets and all versions.
If a tag still appears in the filter list, then that means one of the versions of the one of the sheets still carries the tag. Click on each version (with the tag selected) to find the sheet that still has the tag to completely remove it.
This article applies to: