To Download and Export Data out of PlanGrid:
- Select the project you want to export, and go to the 'Dashboard' icon. Then click 'Download and Export Asbuilts.'
- If an As-built is already being generated, you can click 'Generate a new Asbuilt', to create another one.
- Select a date range and the types of files you'd like to export (sheets, photos, attachments, personal or master annotations). If you'd like the current set (the most current version of each sheet in one folder), select the "Current Set" checkbox.
- Select your desired method of delivery. You can choose to download your data as a zip file to your computer, or sync to your cloud storage system.
- To save the as-built to a cloud storage system, choose "Cloud Sync". A box will open, choose your preferred cloud storage system here.
- Next, sign into the cloud service with the username and password associated with your specific cloud storage account.
- Depending on the specific cloud service, you may be asked to authorize Kloudless to connect with your cloud storage account after logging in.
- Once you have logged in and authorized Kloudless to sync with your cloud storage account, choose the folder where you would like to save the as-built, and then click "Save". For more information on syncing your cloud storage with PlanGrid, go here.
If you have a lot of documents and data, it will take some time for us to package it up into one zip file, or to save it to your cloud storage system. We will send you an email when your as-built has been successfully generated. Or, you can check the progress bar and then download them when they are ready.
For more information on opening and navigating your as-built once downloaded, check out this article here.
This article applies to: