Field reports work best with our iOS App. However, if you don't have an iPad or an iPhone, you can still submit reports from the website.
To submit a report:
- Click the clipboard icon in the navigation bar to access Field Reports.
- Click on the report template you would like to submit a report with.
- Select a report draft or select "New Draft."
- The web viewer does not have an editor. To make changes to the form, select "Download" to download a copy of the draft.
- Make changes to the file you downloaded using a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat. Save the changes to the file, then submit the file to PlanGrid using "Replace PDF."
- The report date can be modified and a description added, if desired. The report date field is in the format "MM/DD/YY".
- Photo references can be added to the report. Upload photos from your computer and/or select photos from your project's photo gallery. For privacy reasons, photos uploaded directly to Field Reports will not be visible in the project photo gallery.
- Tap "Submit Report" when you are ready to submit your draft. You will not be able to make changes to the report after submission. Submitted reports cannot be deleted or discarded.