When changes are made to your form, you can replace the template PDF for the report type so that all new submitted reports will use the update form, while maintaining a record of all past submissions for that report type. Report types cannot be deleted, but they can be archived so that new submissions are no longer accepted. You must have the "Manage Reports" permission in order to make changes to or archive a report type. These changes can only be made on the website.
1. Click the clipboard icon in the navigation bar to access Field Reports.
2. Click on the row of of the report type you want to modify.
3. Click 'Settings' to make modifications to the report type.
4. In the Report Settings pane you can update the report name, upload a new PDF template and add/remove users from the report permissions.
5. When you are done making changes, click "Update Report Settings" to save the updates you have made
1. Click on the row of of the report type you want to modify.
2. Click 'Settings' to make modifications to the report type.
3. Click on the trashcan icon to archive the report type.
4. Confirm you would like to archive the report type by clicking "Archive" on the popup.
Note: Archiving the report type will prevent anyone from creating any new drafts or submitting reports on this template.
Archived report types and their submissions can be viewed by clicking "Archived" at the top of the Field Reports type list.
Note: Any drafts that were created before the report type was archived may still be submitted, but new drafts cannot be created. Click on the template name in the archived section to view all prior submissions.