- PSPDFKit Improvements for Field Reports: adds support for signature fields and auto text size on the Field Reports PDF web editor. As PlanGrid supports more properties of custom PDF forms, this helps to provide a better user experience on web.
- Ability to batch delete issues.
- Introducing Copy for Field Reports: gives users the ability to copy a field report on Web, including draft or submitted reports. Bonus: the Work Log now also includes the total number of workers and total hours performed.
- Introducing Bulk Add Watching for Submittals: This feature is similar to adding a team member to the carbon-copy (CC) list on an email - we allow users to bulk add more than one watcher. Users can also pre-populate the submittal register template spreadsheet with pre-defined watchers.
- Introducing Multiple Assignees & Watchers: you use PlanGrid Issues to manage punchlists, QA/QC lists, assign tasks to team members and more. Now two people can be assigned to a single issue to ensure that responsibility is shared as needed. Additionally, you can keep additional stakeholders up to date by adding "watchers". This means they can view issues and receive notifications when changes are made to them.
- Introducing Folders for Field Reports: organize Field Report templates into folders and subfolders.
- For Submittals: design reviewers can now assign submittals to another reviewer from the submittals landing page (without having to first log into PlanGrid).
- For Submittals: filter submittal items and packages by spec section, status, approvers, reviewers, created by dates, due dates, and submittal number.
- Introducing Multiple Assignees & Watchers: Project teams can now assign up to two users to any stamp and add additional team members to ‘watch’ the stamp for updates. This gives projects the flexibility to manage the resolution of work and assign responsibility in a way that meets their needs, while ensuring clear accountability on issues/tasks that require work from more than one person.
- Introducing Weather v2 for Field Reports: PlanGrid now updates the weather more often and includes the 'last updated' time on Field Report Drafts. Rather than precipitation probability, we show the precipitation amount in inches or centimeters. Additional updates include the humidity measurement (%) and internationalization of weather, including support for celsius and metric based on locale. Together, these updates help improve the accuracy and confidence given to the weather report on our Field Reports.
- Introducing Bulk Editing Report Settings for Field Reports: gives report managers the ability to edit multiple reports types at once including: archiving report types, updating permissions across multiple report types, updating other settings across multiple reports types (like reminders).
- New! GPS for Photos: collect and display useful geolocation information for photos added to PlanGrid. To start, we will be collecting latitude and longitude coordinates and displaying photos within the context of a map.
- Introducing Watching for Submittals: allows you to keep any individual, including subcontractors, designers, and other team members, informed about the progress of a submittal by adding them to a new ‘Watching’ field. Gives secondary individuals ‘view only’ access to submittal documents.
People who have been added as a recipient do not require a PlanGrid account.
- Field Report PDF forms can now be filled out and annotated online.
- New! Submittals: PlanGrid Submittals enables submittals to progress from you, the subcontractor and the architect with just a click of a button, allowing you to notify individuals while keeping the submittals process moving. From the Submittals dashboard, you can see at a glance which items are upcoming or overdue. As soon as a submittal is approved, it is immediately accessible in the PlanGrid mobile app.
- New! Automatic Submittal Log: Upload your spec book and PlanGrid will automatically extract the specs to create a downloadable spreadsheet containing all of the project’s submittal register items. PlanGrid’s Automatic Submittal Log includes everything you need — all relevant product data, shop drawings, and closeouts — to assign submittal register items to subcontractors and accelerate the submittals process.
- New publishing flow enabled for all slip-in projects.
- New! Now built for mobile devices, Daily Reports allow you to accurately log work and activities throughout the day, as they occur. Daily Report templates can be created on the web. You can select if you want to automatically include the weather, keep a workflow and enter notes to ensure that the most relevant information is captured. This provides customization of Daily Reports without needing to upload a PDF template.
- New! Workspaces: split up the projects based on how your team works, such as by phase, area, or trade. This provides a separate place for your team to access the people and information most relevant to the job, while also remaining connected to the main project
- Updates to the Login and Signup pages
- New! Document versioning: upload new versions of an existing document on web and all links will automatically update to link to that document
- Company logos on PlanGrid reports
- Issue dashboard filtering: filter charts by issue list
- Support more document types for attachments
- Field reports references and exports
- Copy changes
- Field reports beta
- Sorting attachments log
- Updating "Room" to "Location" for issues
- Additional colors
- Attachments redesign
- Additional issue fields (due date, cost, schedule delay)
- Hyperlink labeling
- Sheets log redesign
- Autotagging sheets
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Issues dashboard and project profiles
- Filter by archived issues
- Batch sheet renaming
- Issues log redesign