PlanGrid offers file uploading integration with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Citrix and Egnyte. If your plans are already stored in these cloud services, connecting your cloud storage accounts to the uploader is the easiest way to load the files into your PlanGrid projects.
1. First, in a separate browser tab, log in to your preferred cloud storage account. You can only connect your accounts to PlanGrid when you are actively logged in using the same browser.
2. While inside any project click the Sheets icon, and then click the blue "Upload” button.
3. When the uploader box opens, choose “Upload from the Cloud”.
4. Choose the account where your files are stored simply by clicking on the icon.
5. Next, authorize Kloudless to access the files in your cloud. For some cloud services this may require logging in again, for others click "Authorize".
6. Once connected, you will be able to browse through your plans and select files to upload.
7. To switch between connected cloud storage accounts, click the drop down menu under your email address. Click “Accounts” to return to the main window to connect or disconnect your cloud accounts.
8. To disconnect your cloud storage account, simply click on the “x” associated with that account from the main accounts window.
Note: This integration is only used to easily upload sheets to the PlanGrid service. Changes made to the plan files on Box or Dropbox after upload will not be automatically synced to PlanGrid. This allows Administrators to easily control what is available as a Master on PlanGrid without disrupting the way other users (outside of PlanGrid) use the Box or Dropbox services.