Once you’ve set up your field report types on plangrid.com, you're ready to fill out and submit reports on PlanGrid.
To fill out and submit a field report on your Android device:
1. Open the PlanGrid app on your Android device, and tap to open your project.
2. Tap on the "Field Reports" icon (clipboard) on the bottom navigation bar.
3. To start a new draft, tap on the thumbnail of the report template you want to use.
4. Tap ‘Edit’ to open and fill out the form.
Note: Forms with calculations are not supported on Android devices at this time, which means those fields will not calculate automatically.
5. Complete all fillable fields and add any additional markups, as needed, using the annotation tool bar. Then, tap the back button to go back to the report details.
Note: If you do not have fillable fields in your PDF form already OR if you want to make additional mark-ups, tap on the annotation toolbar (icon in the upper right corner) to use the pen, highlighter, and/or text tool. Learn how to add fillable fields to your PDF template.
6. On the report details view, you can edit the report date, add a description, and add photo references, as needed.
7. Finally, verify that all fields are complete and accurate, then tap "Submit" when you are ready.
Note: If you need to make any changes after submission, please check out our help article for editing a submitted report (Android).