Save time from repetitive data entry by copying from any report.
To make a copy of a report on your Android device:
1. Navigate to the ‘Field Reports’ section on the PlanGrid Android app.
2. Tap on the desired report log from the list.
3. Tap on the specific report submission in the list that you want to copy.
4. Tap the copy icon and then tap 'Copy' to confirm copying this report to a new draft.
Note: This will make a copy of the entire report, including all photos.
5. Your new draft will appear in the report log,. Tap on the new draft and then edit the report date, description and other report details, as needed.