Viewing documents on Android
You can access all of your documents from anywhere in the field on PlanGrid for Android.
To view documents on Android, select your project and then tap the “Documents” icon on the navigation bar.
On the left-hand side of the screen, you can sort documents according to whether they’re in a folder, unfiled, or attached to a sheet.
Use the navigation bar while viewing a document to edit, view, search, or share the document.
Use the magnifying glass to search for text within the document.
Use the thumbnail button to display a view of each page in the document.
Use the share button to share or open your document through another app.
Marking up documents on Android
PlanGrid provides several markup tools for documents on Android that work much in the same way as sheet markups. However, these markups are only personal markups and cannot be published to the project or shared with other users unless you export the document and upload it again.
1. Tap “Documents” on the bottom navigation bar and find the document you’d like to mark up
2. Tap the markup icon to open up the markup menu
3. Select the mark up you would like to make by tapping on it.
1. Add annotations
2. Add text
3. Add note
4. Add signature
5. Add pen
6. Add a line
7. Add photo
8. Add a stamp
10. Disable Annotation Toolbar
11. Move Annotation Toolbar
4. Tap or tap and drag on the sheet to create the markup