Once you've set up your field report templates on plangrid.com, you can fill them out on from your Windows device running Windows 7 or higher. Please visit https://www.plangrid.com/windows/ for the download link, if need be.
To fill out and submit a report on Windows:
1. Open your PlanGrid project on your Windows device and click on the clipboard icon in the navigation bar to go to 'Field Reports.'
2. From there, you can choose to "List All Reports" or hit the drop down arrow to show "Reports by Template"
3. You can click "New Report" on the top right, or click a specific report in "Reports by Template" to see the "New Report" button as well.
4. Once you've selected "New Report," you can now click into different areas to fill out the Report.
5. Once complete, you can click the "Submit" button on the top right to Submit the form. If you want to exit with saving your work, you can click the "Save" button on the top right. Upon backing out of the screen using the top left arrow, it will ask you if you would like your work saved.