Once you've set up your field report templates on plangrid.com, you can fill them out on from your desktop via Planweb or from your mobile device.
To fill out and submit a report on the web:
1. Open your PlanGrid project and click on the clipboard icon in the navigation bar to go to 'Field Reports.'
2. Select the type of report from the list.
3. Click 'New report' to start a new draft or click on an existing draft in the list to continue editing.
4. Click 'Edit' to activate the fillable fields and fill out the form. If you are co-editing a draft with other assignees, the last saved update will be visible and override previous answers. If you are entering data into a field designated as a table, all rows will be separate and will keep adding line items to the response (example: adding items in the Materials section).
• Text, number, dropdown lists, check boxes, radio buttons are supported field types.
• Basic arithmetic formulas are now supported on the website.
• Signature fields are not supported for web editing at this time.
5. Edit fields as necessary, and click "Save" when you're finished. If you have completed work offline for a report that you were co-editing with other assignees, all updates will start to sync as soon as you connect to the internet again and only the last update to sync will be visible (overriding any existing responses).
Note: If you do not have fillable fields in your PDF form already OR if you want to make additional mark-ups, use the annotation tools (text or pen icons above the PDF). Learn how to add fillable fields to your template.
5. Edit the report date, add a description, and add photo references, as needed.
6. Finally, verify that all fields are complete and accurate. Then, tap "Submit" and confirm submission when you're ready. Be sure to confirm that others have finished editing the report as well before submitting if you are co-editing a report with other assignees.