Once you've set up your field report templates on plangrid.com, you can fill them out on from your desktop via Planweb or from your mobile device.
To fill out and submit a report on the web:
1. Open your PlanGrid project and click on the clipboard icon in the navigation bar to go to 'Field Reports.'
2. Select the type of report from the list.
3. Click 'New report' to start a new draft or click on an existing draft in the list to continue editing.
4. Click 'Edit' to activate the fillable fields and fill out the form.
Note: Text, number, dropdown lists, check boxes, radio buttons are supported field types. Signature fields and calculations are not supported for web editing at this time.
5. Edit fields as necessary, and click "Save" when you're finished.
Note: If you do not have fillable fields in your PDF form already OR if you want to make additional mark-ups, use the annotation tools (text or pen icons above the PDF). Learn how to add fillable fields to your template.
5. Edit the report date, add a description, and add photo references, as needed.
6. Finally, verify that all fields are complete and accurate. Then, tap "Submit" and confirm submission when you're ready.