Don’t have your own forms yet or aren’t happy with the ones you are currently using?
Try out one of PlanGrid’s sample report templates!
- Daily Report
- Daily Safety Inspection Checklist
- Job Hazard Analysis
To set up one of our sample templates:
1. Navigate to the Field Reports section on the PlanGrid website.
2. Click ‘Add New Report Type.’
3. Click ‘Select a Standard Template.’
4. Select one of the PDF templates from the gallery.
5. Configure additional settings such as report name, add/remove optional components such as weather and notes, and manage reminders.
6. Finally, edit the permissions for the report type and click 'Create' to complete set up.
Want to customize one of PlanGrid's default templates?
Download the attached PDF template, modify in your PDF editor, then upload as your own report template.