"On the PlanGrid app, my field report displays correctly, but when I export my report, text that I entered is missing. What seems to be happening?"
For a reminder on how general Field Report exports work, feel free to visit our guide here.
- Open the PDF template in a PDF editor (ex: Adobe Pro, Bluebeam, etc.)
- Check all form field properties to verify:
- General > Common Properties > Form Field = "Visible"
- If Form Field = "Visible, but doesn't print," your PDF export will not display any text or data that was previously filled in.
- If your form field are configured correctly (visible), but you are still experiencing issues with our export, please contact our Support team through our chat box or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the problematic PDF template in your PDF editor (ex: Adobe Pro, Bluebeam, etc)
- Update all form field properties to be "Visible"
- 'Save' a copy of your updated template.
- Login to www.plangrid.com and open your project
- Navigate to Field Reports and select the template (checkbox) you want to update
- Click 'Edit' to edit the template settings
- Then, click 'Edit' PDF Form and upload the new template
- Click 'Save' to apply your changes