PlanGrid Smart Fields
When creating your smart PDF, name the PDF form fields with a supported smart form name, and PlanGrid will automatically fill in the data for you. Learn more about optimizing your PDF forms.
Currently supported smart fields:
- “plangrid_project_name” - The name of your current PlanGrid project
- “plangrid_report_date” - The date of the report.
- “plangrid_user_full_name” - The full name of the current PlanGrid user
- “plangrid_user_company” - The company name of the current PlanGrid user
- "plangrid_project_code" - The Project Code listed in the Settings tab of the project.
- "plangrid_project_address" - The Project Address listed in the Settings tab of the project
- "plangrid_user_title" - The User Title listed in the Account Settings of your account
- "plangrid_user_telephone" - The User phone number listed in the Account Settings of your account
Having trouble using smart forms? Want to suggest new field names for us to support in the future?
If you need more help, please click the blue “?” In the lower left and type your question to see solutions and contact support if needed.